Optimize your system by keeping these key areas in mind
- Installing devices: You will receive your Alexa app credentials during your device installation training and your login credentials during your SmartHost system training.
👍 When installing a device at a property, make sure you log into your Xplorie Amazon account not a personal Amazon account.
- Include checking on the device with your inspection checklist. Ask questions to confirm custom content is working. For example:
- Adding a new property: Be sure to include updating the SmartHost system as part of your standard onboarding property build process.
- Guest awareness: Remind guests to use SmartHost to book free activities, contact you for housekeeping and maintenance needs, answer questions about the property, local attractions and to check-out. You can also warn guests not to try to install the Alexa device on their personal accounts.
👍 These are hospitality devices. They are not designed to work on personal accounts.
- Property changes: Add notifying Client Success team to your standard property removal process when a property is scheduled to leave your management program or when WiFi network/password changes.
👍 Remember to remove devices from properties leaving your program.
👍 Devices should be unassociated from a property while still online before removed.
- Device status: Utilize the Device tab in your SmartHost system to see device inventory, statuses and to update property associations.
- SmartHost system communication: Be on the lookout for guest communication emails from your SmartHost system.
👍 Check your spam folder and mark SmartHost correspondence as safe.
- Usage reports: Review usage reports monthly in your SmartHost for areas that may benefit from edits or new content within containers or properties to improve device response and guest experience.
- Missing devices? Notify Client Success of any lost, stolen, or damaged devices.
If you'd like to download a printable copy of these tips, click here.
If you have any questions, contact your Client Success Team at email@example.com